Efficient Filtration on the Go
The Sport Berkey® Bottle uses the same filtration medium as the larger Black Berkey® Purification Elements, which are used in free-standing Berkey® gravity-fed systems. With no pumping required, the bottle’s filter reduces microorganisms by greater than 99.9% and reduces viruses by greater than 97%. It also removes or dramatically reduces toxic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile organic compounds, trihalomethanes, detergents, pesticides, herbicides, chlorides, pharmaceuticals, petroleum-based products, unpleasant tastes and odor, silt, sediment and chlorine.
- Ready for any adventure- The Berkey® Sport Bottle was designed for use while camping, on trips, exercising, biking, backpacking, in the car, and unexpected emergencies.
- Economical and long-lasting- The Sport Berkey® bottle has a storage life of 50 years and provides about 160 refills when using raw and untreated water, or about 640 refills using everyday drinking water.
- Non-leaching plastic construction- The Sport Berkey® Bottle is made from a non-leaching, LDPE #4 medical grade polymer, which is BPA-free.
- Independent testing- Berkey® by NMCL uses several independent third-party labs to test a broad range of potential contaminants.
Specifications for the Sport Berkey® Bottle (22 oz.)
- Holds 22 ounces of water
- System is 2.6″ in diameter x 11.2″ in height
- Non-leaching, BPA-free plastic construction
Included in the box:
- 22 Oz. Sport Berkey® Bottle
- Lid with filter and straw
Note: do not allow the Sport Berkey ® Bottle to freeze, do not place in microwave oven and do not run hot water through the filter.
There are no reviews yet.