Tychem SL providing a barrier against a range of chemical environments and hazards. DuPont™ Tychem SL garments offer the wearer a versatile and durable fabric.
Tychem SL protects the wearer against over 120 chemicals. Tychem SL fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance.
Prepper and Emergency Preparedness Usage
You might be asking yourself how does the Tychem SL coveralls fit into my preparedness plan? Picture this, you’ve come into a situation where there is civil unrest. Chemical agents are being used either by law enforcement or rioters. You need to bug out and get to your destination. The Tychem SL coveralls will help protect you from chemical agents while you get to your bug out location.
Tychem SL Coveralls Specifications
- Provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 120 chemical challenges
- Widely used in waste management, hazardous response, nuclear environments, and other challenging industries
- Fabric is white for high visibility
- Available as coveralls, sleeved and bib aprons, and sleevesColour:
- Lightweight fabric made from Tyvek® laminated with a chemical-resistant Dow Saranex® 23P film
- Offers dependable protection against a broad spectrum of chemicals
- Provides great protection against hazardous particles and liquids
- Rugged and durable strong fabric, reducing the risk of tears and abrasion
- Bound seams
- Applications: Petrochemical manufacturing, waste management, industrial plants, hazardous material response, emergency medical response, paint spraying, radioactive environments, environmental cleanups and other emergency services. Commonly used in domestic preparedness for protection from biohazards, several toxic industrial chemicals and some chemical warfare agents.
- COVERALL – Bound seams, collar, front zipper, storm flap
Need to order this item in bulk for your company or organization? Contact us today for a quote,
E-Mail: [email protected]