Chemmax 2 providing a barrier against a range of chemical environments and hazards. DuPont™ Chemmax 2 garments offer the wearer a versatile and durable fabric.
Chemmax 2 fabrics are tested by a third party laboratory to assess its chemical permeation resistance.
Chemmax 2 Prepper and Emergency Preparedness Usage
You might be asking yourself how does the Chemmax 2 coveralls fit into my preparedness plan? Picture this, you’ve come into a situation where there is civil unrest. Chemical agents are being used either by law enforcement or rioters. You need to bug out and get to your destination. The coveralls will help protect you from chemical agents while you get to your bug out location.
- Colour: Grey
- Durable and lightweight, provides a barrier against a broad spectrum of toxic industrial chemicals, dual use chemicals, chemical warfare agents and other harmful contaminants
- Multi-layer film is applied to a heavy polypropylene non-woven for increased strength and durability
- Barrier film is significantly softer than other products on the market, resulting in a quiet, more comfortable garment
- Material has its roots in NATO shelter fabrics and is backed up by chemical warfare test data (not surrogates)
- Sealed seams for maximum protection
- Ideal for industrial environments, emergency responders and law enforcement
- HOODED COVERALL – Zipper front, attached hood, elastic wrists and ankles
Need to order this item in bulk for your company or organization? Contact us today for a quote,
E-Mail: [email protected]